This week I am focusing on finding things…potentially in a slightly ironic way, here are some of the things I found out this week:
- I found out that my Oystercard was under the rug in the lounge…a day after buying a new one;
- I discovered that people at work are looking forward to me coming back…I know this because they have contacted me and told me;
- I found a bargain knitting book at the supermarket for £1, it’s baby knitting things…although it did make me realise I haven’t actually knitted anything for Jem yet myself;
- I found out that my wonderful cousin is on the way to buying her first house with her fiance, so happy for them;
- I realised that the bedroom does fit in a wardrobe and looks pretty darn good;
- I found out that my son is far cleverer than I realised, he found one half of a container in his toy box and realised that the day before he had left the other half under his changing table, he went and retrieved it, I was impressed.
Pretty good week (not mentioning the disaster that has been my planning journey to “having it all” but I am working on it 😉 )